May 20, 2009
Plus, here are a some blogging tips I've learned (the hard way):
1. Develop a blog “persona” and stick to it!
2. Make certain your content is valuable and interesting.
3. Demonstrate expertise. Become a content expert.
4. Add links--don't make your reader "look it up."
5. Watch the self-promotion--it's a turn off.
As I learn, I will gladly share.
May 12, 2009
Four things to keep in mind when it comes to email:
1. Your emails are never private.
2. Emails are formal business records.
May 6, 2009
My name is Dr. Julie Miller, founder of Business Writing That Counts! and business writing expert and author. My “lean” writing philosophy challenges you to think about writing and writing production in a completely new way. My passion and goal is to increase your bottom line by eliminating bad writing.
My company, Business Writing That Counts!, helps you prevent embarrassing business situations—inappropriate emails, bad client communications, lawsuits, media attention, and more—with powerful business writing training. We improve the quality of your written communications to save reputations, contracts, and relationships through online courses, webinars, seminars, and speeches. Learn more...
- Online Courses
- Speaking Engagements
I'm also happy to answer any questions!
Dr. Julie Miller
425.485.3221 or email@example.com